About this Article
- Submitted By Genelle Thomas, Vice President of External Affairs at Dignity U Wear
The 2012 Delivering Dignity campaign, a partnership between CSX and Dignity U Wear, impacted children in 11 cities by providing over $250,000 worth of new clothing to local children’s agencies.
By providing the right clothes at the right time, CSX employees helped move life forward. Thank you for making a difference.
Delivering Dignity Distributions:
- Albany, NY: Parsons Child & Family Center sponsored by the Albany Division
- Atlanta, GA: Chris Kids sponsored by the Atlanta Division
- Augusta, GA: Child Enrichment sponsored by the Florence Division
- Baltimore, MD: Woodbourne Center sponsored by the Baltimore Division
- Chicago, IL: SOS The Villages sponsored by the Chicago Division
- Harlan, KY: Boys and Girls Club of Harlan sponsored by the Huntington Division
- Indianapolis, IN: Lutherwood sponsored by the Great Lakes Division
- Jacksonville, FL: Voices for the Children sponsored by Headquarters
- Louisville, KY: Home of the Innocents sponsored by the Louisville Division
- Miami, FL: Boys and Girls Club of Miami sponsored by the Jacksonville Division
- Nashville, TN: Boys and Girls Club sponsored by the Nashville Division